File a Whistleblower Referral

If you believe you have information regarding securities fraud or other violations of the Utah Securities Laws, you may file a Whistleblower Referral Form with the Utah Division of Securities. If you choose to file the form anonymously, you must provide the contact information for your legal counsel in order to be eligible for a Reporter Award.

A complaint can be submitted by mail, fax, or email.  If you have any questions about filing this form or need a referral form sent to you, please contact the Division by calling 801-530-6600 or email your questions to

FAQs About Whistleblower Referrals